Sunday, February 3, 2013

Weekly Haul: Victorian Disco and Rimmel ScandalEyes

Greetings from the Dark Side~

Instead of showing you my weekly hauls on my Project No Buy updates, I will be doing a separate haul to show you the products I bought every week as well as including swatches and a first impression.


1. Victorian Disco Cosmetics Foreveralonecraft Collection ($16.00)
I haven't received this purchase yet, but I did buy it this week.  This is the VDC Valentine's Day collection and I was super excited for it!
Image from http://www.victoriandisco.com

2. Rimmel ScandalEyes Kajal Eyeliners ($3.49 each)
I went to Walmart this week and found these new eyeliners. I have one Rimmer eyeliner in the color 'Sparkling Black' and it is amazing. So when I saw these colors for less than $4, I thought it was an awesome deal! I picked up the colors in 'Taupe', 'Nude', and 'Light Blue'.  I was especially excited for the Nude shade because I've been wanting a nude eyeliner for my waterline!

The eyeliners are really amazing for the price. They are nicely pigmented and apply smoothly. If you are looking for good quality and inexpensive eyeliners, definitely check out these Rimmel ones.





13 comments:

  1. I love the colors of the eyeliners that you picked out! I need to find these now. Thanks for the swatches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nude eyeliner and light blue? wonder how the work do they have a kind of function? brigten eyes etc?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nude liners are great to apply on the waterline to brighten up the eye. You could do the same with the blue, But I bought the blue to use as an eyeshadow base for very sheer light blue eyeshadows.

      Delete
  3. I like those Rimmel kajal pencils. PLease do a review on them. I want to know whether the pencils can last for a long duration or will smudge in any minutes. haha. Cause most of kajal pencils are smudge easily which is I don't like it. I like pencil liner that set immediately we applied it.
    Thank you for this post :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do a review on them once I've used them enough :)
      So far, I noticed that they smudge easily when you apply them, but they once they dry they stay in place. So these are especially great if you are creating smokey eyes since you can smudge them and smoke them out. I will make sure to pay attention on how long they last.

      Delete
  4. That sparkly black liner is amazing! I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ive been interested in picking up a nude eyeliner too! thanks for giving me an idea of which one to get :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. In The Avengers, they put some light blue eyeliner on Captain America's (Chris Evans)waterline. You can see it in that scene where Coulson is fangirling over him when they're in that aircraft and there's a close up on Capt's face :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the nude eyeliner and love it! Great post!

    I'm running a giveaway on my blog, i'd love if you checked it out!

    caperepulchra.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, that taupe eyeliner is lovely! I may need to get this! Thanks for the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Rimmel eyeliners look so pretty! Nice little haul Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahhhh I was wanting that Minecraft collection! can't wait to see swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The rimmel liners look so good for under $4 ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^