Thursday, August 22, 2013

FOTD: Super Chica (Ft. NYC)

Hello dark siders!

For today's makeup I used the limited edition NYC palette in 'Super Chica' and the limited edition lipstick in 'Villainous Red'. I love the name of this palette! It makes me want to speak in Spanish  (I do speak Spanish fluently but I suck at writing it xP). This is quite a bold look  since both the eyes and the lips have bold colors. Because of that, I didn't use any blush. I hope you like this look ^_^




The eyeshadows in the palette were alright, but as you can probably tell from the closeup, they look patchy :( These are definitely not the best eyeshadows but I like the mix of colors that this palette offers.

                                                                      Products Used                                                                    
-NYC Individual Eyes Palette 'Super Chica' (Super Hero Chic Collection)
   ~ Primer
   ~Illuminator (cheekbones)
   ~gold eyeshadow (lid)
   ~Blue eyeshadow (crease and brows)
   ~black eyeshadow (outer V)
   ~red eyeshadow (lower lash line)
-Prestige Total Intensity black eyeliner
-L'oreal Voluminous Excess mascara
-Ardell Lashes

-Lioele Super Gold Snail BB Cream
-NYC 'Villainous Red' Lipstick (Super Hero Chic Collection)





14 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^