Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Empties #8

I haven't had a lot of empties recently, mostly because I have used so many different products. In the month of July, I did use up a few items though!



1. Lioele Super Gold Snail BB Cream
Holy crap, this took me forever to finish. I've had this since October of last year and used it almost every day. I absolutely love this stuff, although I wouldn't recommend it to people with very oily skin. This was sent to me for free, but I recently purchased a new bottle with my own money. I posted a review HERE.

2. Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid
I LOVE this stuff, totally HG status for me. This has helped my skin out so much. I breakout less frequently and my acne scars are slowly fading. ♥ This is my second bottle and I have already purchased two more! I highly recommend this if you have acne prone skin~

3. Artistry Luxury Eye Cream
I've struggled with finding and eye cream for so long. My mom gave me this a while back and I really like it. I didn't use it consistently though so I can't say how much it helped. It was really moisturizing and it did not burn my eyes xD I think this is pretty pricey so I don't know if I would buy this myself. But if my mom gives me another bottle I will definitely use it again! Haha!

4. Revlon Dark Lash Glue
This stuff is awesome. Best lash glue ever! Try it if you have not tried it out yet. It's like $4 and it has a wand so it is so much easier to apply that the squeeze tube lash glue. Repurchase? Definitely.


5. c.Booth Apricot Oil Firming Body Lotion
I bought this on a whim at Rite Aid because it was on sale for like $2. I ended up liking it a lot though. It smells amazingly fruity and it leaves my skin super soft. Did it firm my skin? Well, I'd say not really. I did feel like it made my skin feel tighter but the effect only lasts if I apply this every single day. Would I repurchase? Yes! I already have :) It is inexpensive and it smells good! Also it does not irritate my legs if I apply this after I shave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^