Sunday, March 6, 2011

Reiew: YSL Rouge Volupte #29 'Opera Rose' and swatches

I am sure everyone has heard of the greatness that is the YSL Rouge Volupte. I only own one, but I am in love with it! There are expensive, so I don't have the liberty of owning more :(
Oh well...okay onto the pictures!



 Amazing packaging, right?

 PROS:
 ~This is a really nice bright color, that does not look too obnoxious. It the sophisticated bright color.
~These smell really good, like watermelon.
~The formula is smooth and moisturizing.
~Beauuuutiful packaging, so luxurious!

CONS:
~Not long lasting
~Can bleed outside the lip line
~Expensive
~Runs out fast

What colors do you guys recommend? I am thinking of purchasing one or two more in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Love LOVE LOVE!!! I'm a huge fan of YSL lippies. I love that shade! Now you're making me want it :D

    Yeah, sometimes they bleed because they are very creamy in texture. So I apply a lipliner before and then apply this on.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^