Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Swatches: Wet N' Wild Palette 'Petal Pusher' Palette

Random fact: I am completely and utterly obsessed with the color PURPLE~
So much so that sometimes I will buy something just because it is purple. [That's not something to be proud of]
So when I saw this palette, I immediately gravitated towards it. I had to have it. But who cares, it was only $5.
It looks so pretty, but once swatched, it looks much better
Left Side
I really like the last color; It is a beautiful purple with silver shimmer.
Right side. The better side, in my opinion.
The second color from the left, the purple-copper, is so unique! I love it. I don't own anything like it.

What colors do you like?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness.. You have a great collection of WetnWild :D

    They are so pigmented and intense. I understand why they are so popular!

    I really like the eyelid shade on the right side. I like how its two toned- similar to the one in the 'comfort zone' palette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those color are gorgeous. For the past 2 weeks I've been wanting glittery eyeshawdow!

    I'm loving your blog!

    Follow me, Please?

    www.amazinglylittle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^