Saturday, December 3, 2011

EOTD: Holiday Cheer

Hello! I am happy to finally be doing another eye look for you guys~
I wanted to do something inspired by the holiday season. Now, to be honest, I am not a huge fan of the holidays. I hate holiday shopping, crowded malls, and super overrated gift-giving. But what I do love about the holidays is spending time with my family and friends, hot chocolate, anything with peppermint, and of course the holiday cheer (and of course winter makeup!)



Products Used
-ELF Eyelid Primer
-Illamasqua 'Beguile' Pure Pigment
(you can use this, or any glitter or shimmer eyeshadow you have)
-NYC Individual Eyes Custom Compact in '938U Union Square'
(the matte cranberry shade from the compact, but you can use any cranberry shade)
-Wet n Wild white pencil eyeliner on the waterline
-KKCenterhk ES A500 lashes
-Dolly Wink liquid liner
-Yanqina mascara




I liked this look a lot. I've been trying to get use of my makeup items that I don't normally use, and I had a  lot of fun using these eyeshadows. I hope you all like it ;)

17 comments:

  1. i love these colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pigment really brings a soft, but beautiful finish to your overall eye look. I LOVE IT! :D And yes...crowded malls during the holidays are a no go for me too. Spending time with family and enjoying all the Christmas lights and music...that's what I like best. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, the inner shade is so sparkley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely! :) The Illamasqua 'Beguile' Pigment is so pretty and shimmery. I think it'll go well with most colours? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look is so beautiful! :) I love how it's so bright in the middle!

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo beautiful! What setting on your camera do you use for those closeups.. I have tried so much and nothing works. Illa Beguile looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous look! I love the cranberry color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the look is amazing =) ! so sparkly ^^ I'm gona take all my glittery makeup with me when I go home for Xmas :p hehe

    xxx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Illamasqua colour!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how sparkley it's in the inner corner of the eye. So pretty. I'm deff gonna try something similar to this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Beguile is so pretty with all those multicolored shimmers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beguile is super pretty! Stunning look as usual! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Holy SHAT. This has to be my FAV look from you, for reals this is the best!! Do my eyes like this, kthx.:D

    ReplyDelete
  14. That looks great!! Im a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beguile is insanely beautiful and sparkly. It looks wet!!1 I love this look, I love all your loooooks!!!! preeeeettyyyyyyy :)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^