Saturday, December 10, 2011

FOTD: Eye-Enhancing Liner

Hello everyone ^_~
Sorry that I have been so bad with posting and commenting lately. I just finished finals on Wednesday, and I have been hanging out with my friends  a lot these past few days. I am also doing a bunch of paper work for a job I am trying to get. But there will be more posting from me, I promise!

Today I want to share with you another version of the purple liner look. I love wearing purple on my lower lash line in conjunction with a black liner on my upper lash line. I added a bit of a neutral color to my lid to balance the look. This look really enhances my eye shape and size. It makes my eyes appear larger
The picture looks very messy, so I apologize. I could not take a decent picture of this!! It made me very angry.

 Products Used
-NARS 'Ashes to Ashes' eyeshadow on the lid and crease
-L'oreal Lineur Intense liquid liner
-Urban Decay 'Ransom' 24/7 pencil liner
-Wet n Wild white pencil eyeliner
-Yanqina mascara

FOTD
*This FOTD shows this look without the brown on the lid.
Also, ignore how my lips look. The color is completely washed out, and the lipgloss I had on also made my lips look plumper and weirder. Haha ;D

Products Used (FACE)
-Skin79 BB Cream
-Illamasqua 'Hollow' Cream Pigment (slight contouring)
-Illamasqua 'Androgen' Cream pigment (on cheeks)
-Lime Crime D'Lilac Lipstick
-Hard Candy Glossaholic lipgloss in 'Fairy'





I hope you have all been doing well :D I hope to write more posts for you guys~
If you have any requests, please leave a comment telling me what posts you would like to see.



8 comments:

  1. i forgive you, lol jK

    i love how you apply your makeup, its flawless every time. your beautiful ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am loving the pop of color right under lower lashes .. lovely post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope all your finals went well! As usual your eye look is beautiful, you definitely got enhancing right, purple looks gorgeous on your eyes. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty as usual!!!! whoaaa I miss you FOTD >__<

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think purple is such a great colour to use on the bottom lash line. Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi my beauty, did I ever tell you that you have the most beautiful brown eyes eveeeer?? I'm sure I have, so I'll say it again---gorgeous brown eyed girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^