Saturday, December 24, 2011

EOTD:Under the Mistletoe

Merry Christmas!~ ♥
I must admit I am a little drunk right now but I did promise I would post this look, so I am keeping my promise. I most likely will not be able to write a post on Christmas, so I just want to wish you all happy holidays! From the bottom of my heart I wish you all happiness, whatever matter what happiness might mean to you. To me, it means spending this time of year with my friends, family, and my two dogs. I am truly blessed to have a great family and an amazing group of friends. Last but not least, I am thankful for all of you, my dear readers, who have supported me and encouraged me to keep blogging and to keep sharing my passion. Thank you all!

Although I am not the hugest Christmas enthusiast, I really enjoyed making this look. I didn't have time to take pictures for a tutorial, but I hope you like it either ways.

~From The Dark Side of Beauty, I wish you all happy holidays.


Products Used
-ELF Eyelid Primer
-Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (on the center of the lid as a base for the glitter)
-NYC palette (the cranberry shade for the crease and lower lash line)
-Tarina Tarantino Starchild Odyssey Palette (sparkling silver on the inner corner)
-Coastal Scents Glitter Mica in 'Emerald' 
-Wet n Wild white eyeliner pencil (on the waterline)
-L'oreal mascara
-L'oreal Lineur Intense liquid liner
-KKCenterhk ESA88 Lashes
-Duo Lash Glue (I still hate this stuff)





I had a super great time with my friends tonight. We might have played King's Cup too much, but it was so much fun. I think I need to sleep now. ;) Goodnight!~

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous <3 Love the shades you've used!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! :) Love the bright green colour, hehe~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty look I love the colors that you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely xmas look

    merry christmas

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! It's so beautiful! And that emerald is so vibrant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha. Sounds like you've been partying it up well! ^^

    Have a Merry Christmas, dear! Lovely red n green look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is perfect! The green really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore this look! Plus, I really like the lavender on the inner corners in the look before this one. You're so creative and pull off unusual color combinations perfectly <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^