Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Death NoteTutorial: Perfect World

A Perfect World, exactly what Light thinks he can change this world full of sin into. Light, along with the Second Kira and many other or Light's followers, use the Death Note to get rid of all the atrocious and unwanted people in society in order to create this Perfect World. Light makes himself God of the new world and uses his so called "Divine Justice" to punish the unworthy. Is it really Divine Justice? Or is it merely Kira's own twisted sense of punishment to those whom he deems to be "sinners?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiii dolls! I am trying something a little different today. As you can see, I started this post with a little...um..story of sorts. I want to tie in the colors I used for the look to the Death Note series, and I just talked about how the names tie in with the actual story of Death Note. Besides that, this is also my first picture tutorial!~ ^_^ I hope you enjoy it. If you like this "tutorial" better than just regular pictures, please tell me. I would be glad to do all my eye looks this way :D

This is the look I call "Perfect World":




Products Used
-Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
-Shiro Cosmetics 'Perfect World' 
-Shiro Cosmetics 'Divine Justice'
-Shiro Cosmetics 'Second Kira'
-Wet n Wild 'Vanity Palette' (matte beige)
-MUFE Aqua Eyes black pencil liner
-Dolly Wink liquid Liner
-L'oreal Extra Volume Hydra Collagen Plumping Mascara
-Tokidoki 24k brushes
-ELF eye contour brush

How to Achieve this Look
1. Start off with a primer or base. I used Pixie Epoxy to really make sure the loose shadow sticks to my lid.
2. Apply Perfect World on the inner half of the lid, the inner corner, and the inner half of the lower lash line.
3.With a crease brush, apply Divine Justice on the crease. Blend it in slightly.
4.With the same brush, apply Second Kira to the outer V and a little on the crease.
5. With the crease brush, blend! Clean up any fall out. Also, apply Second Kira on the lower lash line.
6.Apply liner and mascara (on second thought, I like it better without liquid liner!) 
 More Pictures...





 I did this look and took the pictures like at 1:00 am, so I probably look tired! I very much enjoyed creating it and I like the final product...well minus the liquid liner.Hope you liked it as well~


21 comments:

  1. You may not have enjoyed doing the liner, but it looks flawless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the step-by-step is fun to see and useful! I am usually too lazy to do it, I'll admit. I like the look with and without liner :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful outcome, love these colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your regular EOTD posts are already very helpful (with the diagrams and all), but this is even better! :D Thank you for the tutorial, and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yummy. These colors looks really pretty with your brown eyes

    ReplyDelete
  6. you don't like the liner? it's my fave part...i want it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooo i love the tutorial!!! this look is gorgeous, perfect for a holiday party =]

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Vijii S.: Haha thanks girl!

    @Sarah S: Yeah I was almost too lazy to do it too, but I thought I would see how it went :D

    @CottonCandyINK: Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @LauraLeia: Aww thank you! You feedback means a lot to me ^_^

    @Nars Cupcake: I didn't even notice that! :D Thank you~

    @@socialiteDreams: Haha, i do but I prefer it without the liquid liner~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh! DEATH NOTE! I still need to watch the second one! Loving this look though. So bronzey~ love the pops of gold as well. Thanks for the pic-by-pic tutorial too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice eye tutorial! You make a lot of perfect looking eye looks. :) Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful eyes :) thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very beautiful Nancy, I love your posts, always a pleasur to look at. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I attempted this earlier. Wasn't as gorgeous as yours =[

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a pretty look! I love the bronzey colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Tiffyama: Thank you!~ :D

    @Myrted: Aww Thank you dear~

    @Lila Moon: YW, and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Fab Fingers: Thank you so much. That means a lot to me!

    @Rakhshanda: Thank you sweetie~

    @Hello Kitty Forever: Aww I am sure it was pretty! It takes a little practice though.

    @olgiepolgie: Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. i think it looks gorgeous with the liner doll. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think it's even better with the step by step pictures =) !!! And I liked the little story ! Makes it easier to get into Death Note's perfect world =) I personally prefer it with the liner !!

    xxx Vee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^