Thursday, December 29, 2011

EOTD: New Year's Eve

New Year's Day is just a couple days away . That includes New Year's Eve which is a night to celebrate all the wonderful things that happened in 2011. I will personally be partying and having fun with my friends, and so I definitely need a memorable eye look for that night. New Year's looks usually consist of dramatic eye makeup and glitter! I will be skipping the glitter but still using high-sparkle colors.This might give you an idea of a look for yourself, and of course you can change it to suit your needs.





Products Used

-Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
-Fyrinnae 'Mephisto' Eyeshadow
-Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette (Blackout,Vanilla, and Midnight 15)
-MAC 'Blacktrack' Fluidline
-L'oreal mascara
How to Achieve this Look

This look is in fact very simple. The magic is all in the color 'Mephisto'. It is a blackened red/purple/gold color. Gorgeous~~ <3 I am in love with it.

1.Apply your base.
2.Apply 'Mephisto' on the entire lid and on the lower lashline.
3.Apply Blackout on the outer V.
4.Apply Vanilla on the crease and blend it upwards.
5.Apply Midnight 15 on the inner corner.
6.Lastly, apply liner and mascara.





What do you think? It is not subtle at all! It is dark, yet colorful. Very eye-catching as well. If you ever make an order on Fyrinnae, you HAVE to get Mephisto!! Look at how beautiful it is~

Have a great New Years!

14 comments:

  1. What a beautiful multi-tonal smokey eye. It's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours as usual, Nancy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, lovely this, I love burgundy looks. Its a colour I don't think people use often enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is GORGEOUS! I NEED Mephisto now! I love how multidimensional it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these colors, so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. it really looks beautiful! :) happy new year nancy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Mephisto!
    And I think anybody that likes it, would also appreciate Monarch Butterfly. I adore both.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mephisto looks absolutely gorgeous !!!! Superb really all the different reflects it's got !!!! great look =)

    This year I stay at home (or go see the fireworks if it's not raining) with my love, quite one for once =) I hope you have fun with your friends !!!

    xxx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely a glam look! I love it! Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The color on your lid is amazing, the one that has an almost purply iridescence! It's freaking gorgeous!!
    Very nice makeup look :)

    Happy New Year!!
    xoxo, maria
    www.paintedREDDD.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really really great! love how your eyes look misterious =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. sigh, so pretty!!!! i love it, dark and sexy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^