Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A Song of Ice and Fire Series: House Arryn


"As High As Honor".


House Arryn resides in the Vale and their ruling seat is in the castle called the Eerie. Their motto is "As high as honor" and their house sigil is "a white moon-and-falcon on a sky-blue field" (A Game of Thrones).




                                                                        Products Used                                                                  
*FTC Disclosure: All products mentioned were purchased by me, except the Lioele Super Gold Snail BB Cream and Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper.
Eyes
-Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
-MAC 'Blacktrack' Fluidline
-Lime Crime 'Lunar Sea' Uniliner
-NARS 'Kitty' pencil liner
-Milani Color Play Felt Tip eyeliner 'Blue Definition'
-Wet n Wild Fergie Mascara
-Ardel Double Up Lashes

Face & Lips
-Lioele Super Gold Snail BB Cream
-MAC 'Coygirl' Blush
-Jordana 'Lily Rose' Matte Lipstick
                                                                                Tutorial                                                                     


1. Apply a good primer all over your lids.

2. With a big fluffy brush, apply any greyish blending color on the crease to define the eye. I used MAC 'Scene' eyeshadow with my MAC 287.

 3. With the same brush, apply a matte white eyeshadow on the center of the lid. I used Sugarpill 'Tako' eyeshadow.

*This is my "moon" from the sigil using grey and white.




4. This is where it can get a little messy. With a small angled brush, apply a black gel liner along the lash line (just like you would do in a cat liner look). Then, start to create random upward strokes. Just go crazy and try to make a wing-like eyeliner look. I used MAC 'Blacktrack' Fluidline gel liner with a MAC 266 angled brush.



5. With a white eyeliner (or eyeshadow), make random upward strokes on top of the black. I used my Lime Crime Uniliner in 'Lunar Sea' (this is the best white eyeliner ever!). 



*This is my "Falcon" inspired part f the look (I tried to do something that looks like a bird's wing.


6. With a sky blue eyeliner, line the lower lash line winging it out at the end. I used a mix of NARS 'Kitty' eyeliner and a Milani liquid liner in 'Blue Definition'.












7. Apply a sheer sparkly blue eyeshadow on the inner corner. I used MAC 'Blue Willow' Pressed Pigment.



8. Apply mascara and false lashes if you wish~!










                                                                        Finished Look                                                                  



Until next time Dark Siders ♥



*A Song of Ice and Fire is the intellectual property of George R.R. Martin, I am only using his novels as inspiration for my looks.

11 comments:

  1. This look is now a favorite of mine :)

    http://lacy-rose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so freaking adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, it's stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this look, the design is so unique. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg, you did an amazing job with this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Didn't know this can be achieved so easily. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your take on the falcon wing, beautifully executed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so lovely! I love the series Game of Thrones! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't watch & haven't read Game of Thrones but I like your looks based on them as you always use interesting colours or techniques when making them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh, great one! gave me some inspiration for an upcoming shoot :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^