Monday, March 11, 2013

Sephora Haul: Disney Jasmine Collection

Greetings from the Dark Side of Beauty!

I saved my No-Buy makeup reward money for the last two weeks in order to get some goodies from the Sephora Disney Jasmine collection! Growing up, Aladin was one of my favorite Disney movies (along with The Little Mermaid) so I knew I would be buying some things from this collection! Everything is super cute! :D

*Swatches will come in separate posts tomorrow! Also sorry about the crazy lighting. I was trying out new lighting but I haven't figured it out yet >_<"

Image from http://www.beautezine.com

1. Magic Carpet Ride Eyesahdow Quad ($30)










2. The Palace Jewel Compact Mirror ($20)






3. Storylook Eyeshadow Palette Vol. 2 ($55)





17 comments:

  1. HOLY F these look amazing. Can't wait to see swatches & what you think of them! Not to mention some looks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Coming soon ;) I would have done that today but I have so much school work that has to get done first!

      Delete
  2. Omg!!!! This is so awesome!! Look at that mirror <3 If they make a Sleeping Beauty collection I will go broke.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I second that. Sleeping Beauty is my favorite Disney movie (along with The Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast). I would have to buy everything!

      Delete
  3. OH MY GOD That collection looks freaking amazing!! :O I am so jelly right now. XD I can't wait to see swatches of the Storylook Palette. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Niiiiiice! The mirror is so pretty! OMG I don't need it but really WANT it! Can't wait to see your swatch and review :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY Princess Jasmine haul! (Since you last mentioned buying these, I managed to buy 2 Jasmine mirrors! One for myself, and one to probably gift out at some future date) She's my favorite, so I'm saving up now to buy the rest of the products. The picture you took of the Jasmine compact outside of the box = gorgeous! Great lighting over there :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^