Tuesday, March 12, 2013

FOTD: Magic Carpet Ride (Ft. Sephora Jasmine Collection)

Greetings my dear dark siders :)

Today I am playing around with my new goodies from the Sephora Jasmine collection! I am excited to come up with looks using these new eyeshadows. Today, I used the 'Magic Carpet Ride' eyeshadow quad. I will have a full review for that soon. In the mean time, you can see for yourselves how this quad applies on the eyes. 




                                                                        Products Used                                                                  
-Sephora Jasmine Collection 'Magic Carpet Ride' Quad (all four eyeshadows)
-Urban Decay 24/7 pencil eyeliner 'Perversion'
-L'oreal Lineur Intense liquid liner

-Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation (sample)
-Sephora Jasmine Collection StoryLook Vol 2 Palette 'Golden Sands' bronzer
-Sephora Jasmine Collection StoryLook Vol 2 Palette 'Thrilling Chase' blush
-Pumpkin & Poppy 'Evenstar' Lip Butter


                                                                            Eye Look                                                                      

I smudged the outer corner with my brush, but it actually looks kind of cool!

 
 
 
1. Apply the light beige-pink color from the Magic Carpet Ride Quad on the entire lid.

2. With a pencil brush, apply the dark purple on the crease (or slightly above). Make a cut-crease with this purple. Try to make it as dark as you can.

3. Apply the light purple to blend the dark purple cut-crease ever so slightly. 

4. Using a small brush, apply the bright aqua/teal on the lower lash line.

5. Apply liner and mascara~



Thank you for joining me here on The Dark Side of Beauty!
Until next time ♥

1 comment:

  1. I have seen a review for the large palette but didn't know about this one. It's gorgeous & that's a cool look.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^