Here's an obligatory look using Halloween inspired eyeshadows! :D Because who doesn't love Halloween and things inspired by the awesome holiday? I always look forward to this time or the year to see the Halloween inspired makeup; it's one of my favorite things about October!
-Oslo Cosmetics 'Obscura' Velvet Matte Cream
-Dreamworld Hermetica 'Hocus Pocus' and 'Angry Zombie' eyeshadows
-Wet n Wild 'Blue me at Hello' Palette (matte black eyeshadow)
-Sugarpill 'Tako' eyeshadow
-Prestige Total Intensity black eyeliner
-L'oreal Voluminous Excess mascara
1. With a brush or finger, apply a thin coat of a black cream eyeshadow. I am using Olso Cosmetics 'Obscura' cream eyeshadow. You only need a really small amount, and you're good to go!
2. With a flat brush, apply a super shimmery loose eyeshadown on the lid. I am using Dreamworld Hermetica 'Hocus Pocus' eyeshadow.
3. With a matte black eyeshadow, line the inner and outer perimeters of the eyeshadow as well as the lower lash line. This is optional, but it gives the look an edgier look.
I used a black from my Wet n Wild 'Blue Me at Hello' palette.
4. Line the waterline with a black eyeliner. I used my favorite liner, the Prestige Total Intense liner.
5. With a large fluffy brush, apply a white eyeshadow on the browbone as a highlight.
6. Apply a bright copper eyeshadow on the inner corner. I used the Dreamworld Hermetica eyeshadow in 'Angry Zombie'.
7. Apply mascara and lashes.
Disclosure: Some products used were samples sent to me for consideration and review.