Here is another tutorial using the Naked3 Palette! Except I decided to do something darker!
-Wet n Wild Take On the Day Primer
-Urban Decay Naked3 Palette (Burnout, Limit, and Blackheart, eyeshadows)
-Prestige Total Intensity eyeliner
-L'oreal Lineur Intense liquid liner
-L'oreal Lash Out Butterfly mascara
Face & Lips
-MAC 'Well Dressed' Blush
-Wet n Wild MegaSlicks Balm Stain 'Lady and the Vamp'
1. Prime your lids as usual (Wet n Wild Take On the Day Primer and Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser).
2. With a flat brush, apply 'Blackheart' from the Naked3 Palette (a dark blackened purple with rose gold flecks of micro glitter) onto the lid.
3. With a fluffy brush, apply 'Limit' from the Naked 3 palette (a matte medium-toned pinky brown) on the crease. Blend out 'Blackheart' to get a smoother, blended out line.
4. Apply a black eyeliner on the waterline (Prestige Total Intensity eyeliner).
5. With a small brush, smudge 'Blackheart' on the lower lash line.
6. With the same brush apply 'Burnout' from the Naked 3 palette (a satin gold rose pink) on the inner corner.
7. Apply mascara and liquid eyeliner.
The lip color is actually a bit more purple and vampy in person, yet it looks very red in the pictures. But I think you get a good idea of the look I'm trying to go for here. I personally love dark, gothic-y looks. Maybe some of you don't, but that's okay. I think the Urban Decay Naked3 palette gives you a really great flexibility in doing both wearable and darker looks, so go nuts with this palettes guys! So far I am really obsessed with this palette ♥