Wednesday, August 29, 2012

EOTD: NYC Heavenly

Remember the products I purchased from the NYC Sweet and Devilish Collection for Halloween 2012? I used the products I purchased from the Sweet portion of the collection to make this~ I hope you enjoy this simple and sweet look~

Products Used

-ELF Eyelid Primer
-NYC City Duet Eyeshadow in 'Heavenly'
-Urban Decay 24/7 liquid liner 'Perversion'
-Prestige My Biggest Lashes Mascara

Heavenly Look




The gold shade from the eyeshadow duo  is actually really great. It has a nice pigmentation and formula. The shimmery white is pretty good too, but it is a bit sheerer.If you see this display, I recommend you check it out. The products are very reasonably priced and they are actually really fantastic!

Thank you for reading ♥

3 comments:

  1. Love it. This look is just so simple and suits well with your eye color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love golden makeup, very simple but elegant <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^