Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Tutorial: Autumn Desires

Hii :D

I showed a picture of this makeup a while ago on my FB page, and I am finally getting around to posting it. I wore this to my friend's engagement party (which was so much fun!). If you can't tell, I cannot wait until autumn! It is my favorite season, so I decided to do a more autumn-y look. This is a burgundy eye with a very awesome lip color, NARS 'Autumn Leaves' Lipstick!



Products Used

EYES
-ELF Eyelid Primer
-Maybelline Color Tattoo 'Pomegranate Punk'
-NYC IndividualEyes Custom Compact 'Berry Bloom'
-Urban Decay 24/7 pencil liner 'Perversion'
-Prestige My Blackest Lashes mascara

FACE
-YSL Teint Resist Foundation in #3
-MAC 'Eversun' Blush
-NARS Sheer Lipstick 'Autumn Leaves'

Autumn Desires Tutorial 

1.Apply a burgundy color base.
I used a very small amount of the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk and applied it with a small brush in the desired shape. Also apply some on the lower lash line.








2. Apply a dark burgundy or brown on the outer V and blend it inwards. 
Using a precision brush, I used the darkest color from the NYC palette and applied it on the outer V and lower lash line right over the color base. Then with a fluffy brush, I slightly blended it inwards.
3. Apply a lighter purple on the center of the lid.
I used the shimmery medium-toned purple from the NYC palette and applied it on the center of the lid and of the lower lash line. This will create a gradient effect from darkest to lightest, making the eye look bigger.
4. Highlight the inner corner.
I used the highlighter from the NYC palette and applied it right on the tear duct area.And make sure everything is nicely blended out.
5. Apply some black eye liner.
I applied my favorite black eyeliner, Perversion from Urban Decay, and smudged it along the upper and lower lash lines. All you need it to apply mascara and you are done!















Finished Look



Please! Summer be over already! I can't wait to wear dark lip color and warm sweaters!

Thanks for reading ♥ See you next time!



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the way the color looks with your eye color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Your hair is still looking so pretty, too. I ran out and bought that shampoo, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your eyes are always absolutely perfect! Love this look :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^