Friday, August 31, 2012

FOTD and EOTD: Maybelline 'Cozy Cashmere' Palette

Hi loves!

The Maybelline Fall 2012 collection has been a big hit in the beauty community.It has been the biggest drugstore fall collection I've seen! I wanted to share with you how I've been using the products I purchased from the collection, and I guess I will start with the Cozy Cashmere quad. This quad is ery neutral and great for natural looks. For a haul and swatches post for this collection, go HERE.

Here is the palette and the swatches



EOTD

I used:
-The entire palette for this look: (in order from left to right on the palette)
     -the shimmery silver-beige on the center of the lid and inner corner
     -the shimmery dark brown on the lower lash line
     -the brick red color on the crease
     -the medium brown on the outer V
-Urban Decay 24/7 liquid liner 'Perversion'
-Prestige My Biggest Lashes mascara






FOTD
Products Used:
-Cozy Cashmere Palette
     -shimmery-silver beige on the entire lid
     -the dark brown on the lower lash line
-Prestige My Biggest Lashes mascara
-UD 24/7 liquid liner 'Perversion' (only on the outer edge of the lash line to make it more natural-looking)
-Revlon Whipped Foundation in #150 Buff
-MAC 'Hue' Lipstick


I apologized for looking totally insane and tired. I haven't been able to sleep for the last week and doing very neutral looks with my really bright hair looks a bit weird xD But I hope you liked the looks regardless! The palette is very versatile for doing really smokey brown looks or more natural and very wide-eye looks.


If you want to see what I do with the other two palettes and the Color Tattoos from this collection, stay tuned ;)

8 comments:

  1. I think that photo of you is so pretty! I'm looking forward to seeing more posts like this with the other products as well. I love the swatch of the second shade, the golden shimmer in the brown is really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! You make the prettiest shapes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look! :) And that pic of you is gorgeous! Did you re-red your hair? Lol, I thought it was more orange before. I actually like it better now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. um, LOVE THIS! I wish I had seen these colors when I bought the purple and blue one. they're gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pigmentation of this palette is amazing - did you swatch on bare skin or over primer?

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is über fab!! love the eye looks, especially the cut-crease (you know I die for your cut creases every time) and your hair is simply badass!! you rock my darling :)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. This palette looks great! I wondered whether the quality of the shadows was any good, but they look fabulous. This is so hot on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^