Saturday, August 25, 2012

Tutorial: Urban Graffiti

I haven't been doing many tutorials for my eye looks recently, and I totally apologize. I do have this really simple and easy tutorial though for one of the looks I made using Eccentric Cosmetics. Enjoy~




Products Used

-Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
-Eccentric Cosmetics 'Urban Graffiti' and 'Munchies'
-UD 24/7 Pencil Liner 'Perversion'
-Prestige My Biggest Lashes mascara

Tutorial

 1. On your primed lid, apply Urban Graffiti (a dark, olive green) on the entire lid. You don't have to make it the same shape as I did; make it in the shape that best suits your eye.
 2. With a fluff brush apply Munchies (a shimmery grass green) on the crease and inner corner. Blend it into Urban Graffiti ever so slightly.
3. Apply the finishing touches. A bit of smudged black eyeliner and mascara. I also applied Urban Graffiti on my lower lash line and a tiny bit of a shimmery white eyeshadow on the inner corner. And you are done :D










Thank you so much for being a part of the Dark Side~
Your comments are much appreciated!

5 comments:

  1. That is so pretty =) I love the olives and the greys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo pretty. I wish my EOTDs can be this simple and look this great haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look and so simple! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got this eyeshadow today because of you. Haven't tried it on my eye yet but the swatch is every bit as beautiful. Thanks so much for putting me onto a new company!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^