Monday, August 27, 2012

Return of the Look: Princess Zelda

Greetings from The Dark Side~

Welcome to my second installment of Return of the Look. Today's post is about one of my Legend of Zelda looks that I really loved: the Princess Zelda inspired look. This is really soft, girly, and has both some brightness and subtlety. You can see my original post HERE. I used the same color placement, and some of the same products, but I wanted to make it neater and...well...just better.



Products Used

Eyes
-Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
-Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette (Midnight 15 and Chased)
-Lime Crime D'Antoinette Palette (Royal Flush and Ribbonesque)
-Maybelline Color Tattoo 'Tenacious Teal' Eyeshadow
-Victorian Disco Cosmetics 'Lightsaber' Eyeshadow
-Prestige My Longest Lashes mascara
-Ardell 'Wispies' Lashes
 Face & Lips
-Revlon Whipped Foundation in 150 Buff
-MAC 'Coygirl' Blush
-MAC 'Whisper of Gilt' Highlighter
-Jordana 'Lily Rose' Matte Lipstick

Princess Zelda

*Sorry for the out of focus shots. The Lashes are really long and they make my camera tweek out. 

-Urban Decay 'Chased' ( a bright gold) in the inner corner
-Urban Decay 'Midnight 15 (a beige-silver) on the lid and on the brow bone
-A mix of Lime Crime's Royal Flush (pastel pink) and Ribbonesque (pastel lilac) on the crease/outer v
-Tenacious Teal (bright aqua) and Lightsaber (bright blue) on the lower lash line




If you elongate the upper lash line a touch more, and maybe made the bright blue more subtle, it would be great for cosplaying Zelda. She is very royal, graceful, and really just beautiful! 


Hope you enjoyed! See you next time :)

7 comments:

  1. Very nice indeed, it matches her dress exactly! :D Wish I could apply eyeshadows as neatly as you. >__<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. The blue jewel tone really makes the look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how your keep the lips light :) Very well done!

    xx, diamondinrouge.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so cool how this look was inspired by Zelda! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. reallllllly love the pastels and how delicate this looks on you! lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look really pretty....love the lashes and soft colors of the eyes

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love the incredible color matches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^