Tuesday, August 21, 2012

HARE Polish 'Cosmo Blossoms'

Greetings from the Dark Side ^_^

So, you might have noticed that I love indie makeup. I feature Fyrinnae, Shiro Cosmetics, Unbound Eden Cosmetics, Victorian Disco, and other indie brands on my blog quite often. But this is a first in the nail polish department! My very first indie nail polishes! And it is the most wanted brand on my wish list: HARE polish. I managed to swoop two of the HARE polishes during their last re-stock. I purchased 'Cosmo Blossoms' and 'Asteroid Turf'. You can find HARE polish HERE.

Cosmo Blossoms is a grey-toned purple base with loads of bright green glitter and very small black sprinkles. One coat was semi-opaque, and two coats was fully opaque. The swatches show two coats of Cosmo Blossoms with a top coat.
The formula is really amazing. It goes on without any trouble, and the glitter does not clump up at all. It dried very quickly too! ♥








I really love this shade! Purple + Green = Awesome-ness! 
The color is awesome and the formula is really fantastic.
Overall I had an amazing experience with my first HARE polishes!

7 comments:

  1. Omg gorgeous blend of colours! I love how there's a rabbit on the bottle too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty polish. I love the purple and green combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cool nail polish! I think I'll check out HARE polish now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an interesting combo of polish and glitter. I like it! The formula sounds amazing too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great color! I love the glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an unusual but stunning combination of polish and glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. welcome to the indie world of nail polish! you're about to be obsessed :x i love this one! colors I wouldn't have put together that actually look great

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^