Sunday, August 12, 2012

NOTD: Sparkly Angry Birds!

Hello~ Happy Sunday!

I presume you are all having a relaxing and awesome weekend! If you are, that is fantastic! Unfortunately my weekend has been crammed with crazy amounts of work and family events! It has been quite hectic.

Now I'm trying to settle down a bit, and I have some time to just relax. I did my nails yesterday and I wanted to share  them with you for two reason: a new nail polish and some new nail stickers!





I did a tiny bit of drugstore hauling recently, and I purchased a few new Sinful Colors varnishes. One of them is this color called 'Citrine'. I used it and I love it! It is a really gorgeous, bright orange with red undertones! And it is only $1.99! I totally recommend it!

I also used these Angry Bird stickers that were $3.50 from kkcenterhk.com. If you saw my previous nail post, you might notice that these Angry Bird stickers are way different from the other water decals that I used. These stickers are smaller, they are glittery, and they are not as pretty as the water decals. I much prefer the water decals over these. The stickers are a little more difficult to remove and they just don't look as good.

Thank you so much for reading ♥

*A product shown was sent by a company for review. All opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Haha they're really cute though! You should have pointed them all at the pig! =P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^