Saturday, August 25, 2012

Jewelry Review: Could Be Yours Chain Chomp Earrings

Hi everyone~
Do you remember the Chain Chomp earrings I purchased from Etsy a while ago? I want to share with my opinions on them! It is the only thing I have purchased from Could Bee Yours, and they are a very popular item on Etsy. As a huge fan of video games, I could not resist their charm!

The earrings came in a cute little box!




Eeeek! So cute <3 br="br">


The earrings are not too big but they are a good size. They have a small chain that dangles down about 2 inches. The earrings are a little heavy at first if you are not used to wearing heavier earrings, but I got used to them very quickly. I can say that these are like the definition of "Geek Chic". They are really geeky, but they look very fashionable, actually. The dangle chain makes them much more chic than if it was just the chomp. I really like these a lot!!! Not only are they geeky and cute, but they are also extremely well made.

On the other hand, there is a huge con. These took about two months to arrive. They are hand-made, so they are very good quality, and they also take time to make. That means that if you hate waiting then you might not want to get these. Either that or just suck it up xD
They are also a bit pricey, and the price went up slightly since I purchased them (from $29 to $32). You have to decided whether the shipping time and price are worth it for you. For me, they are. I don't buy much jewelry, and these are a really unique piece in my stash that will be treasured for a long time! ♥




You can check these out HERE.

Do I recommend these? YES. I do. They are incredibly cute. But if you are not a huge fan of Mario and if you are not a very patient person, then I might not recommend them.


5 comments:

  1. They are so cute!! (I think i mentioned that before when you showed them in a previous post, haha) But the price.... O___O It really is kinda pricey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look adorable! Love your eye makeup, too - very colorful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww are sooooooooo cute!! Really, I love them hahaha
    The box is cute too buut is too expensive o.O
    xoxo

    My blog -> Marie loves heels

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh i've seen these before! They look really cool on you Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's so mad!!!

    http://blog.dawnelia.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^