Thursday, August 16, 2012

Haul: MAC, NARS, Maybelline, Nail Polishes, and Foundation Samples!

Hello~!
The end of July and the beginning of August have been official hauling days. I looking at this post even I am surprised by how much stuff I hauled. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves >_< Anyways, here is a collective haul!

MAC Immortal Flower and Full of Joy blushes
These were limited edition blushes that I missed out on but I was able to find them at Nordstrom.
MAC Immortal Flower and Full of Joy Blushes


NARS Sheer Lipstick in 'Autumn Leaves'
This is also LE. I really love it! I definitely recommend you pick it up before it's gone!
I wore it in my Autumn Desires post.

Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse and Age Rewind Concealers
I've been really into trying a lot of different foundations recently, so I decided to pick these up.

Maybelline Quads in 'Smokey Night' and 'Sunset Seduction'



Ardell 'Wispies' Lashes
I love these, so I stocked up!

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Stain 'Beloved' and Balm Stain 'Adore'

Rimmel Stay Matte Power in Translucent
 Wet n Wild Knock on Wood Trio
 Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Eyeliner 'Perversion'
 Benefit Hello Flawless and Urban Decay Naked Foundation samples (from Sephora)
I wanted to see what all the hype was about so I asked for these two samples :)
 Estee Lauder Double Wear Light and Double Wear foundation samples (from Macy's)
I've also wanted to try the DW for a loooong time. So I asked for a sample of the DW original and also the light version~

Sinful Colors! 
SC is never a disappointment!

 Cult Nails
CN was having a sale and I picked up 6 colors!
(From right to left): Captivated, Princess, Happy Ending, Seduction, Annalicious, Iconic

OPI 'Every Month is Oktoberfest'
This is the only color that caught my eye from the Germany collection. It is stunning!


And that pretty much wraps it up! Geez...I think I need to tone my shopping down quite a bit!


12 comments:

  1. Nice haul! Love the Cult Nails polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great haul! Love the polishes that you picked up!
    Nars Autumn Leaves looks stunning as well.

    Sharleena xx
    markedbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul Nancy! You got some great stuff :) I loooove the way that OPI polish & NARS lipstick look, so pretty & Autumn-y. Lmao :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, this has made me want to go makeup shopping so badly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. Just looking at it, makes me want to go shop some more!

      Delete
  5. Oh lovely hauls! I can't wait to see you use these in your FOTD's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D For sure! I will be showing them in my future looks!

      Delete
  6. What an awesome haul! I love the shades in that Smokey Nights palette, can't wait to see the looks you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)
      I haven't used it yet but I will soon, and I will post my looks with it :D

      Delete
  7. Great haul, Nancy! The OPI nail polish look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^