Thursday, August 9, 2012

NOTD: Angry Birds!


Hii :D I have a fun manicure to share with you all using these Angry Bird water decals from KKCenterhk. This is the first time I have used water decal stickers and it was really fun to use them for the first time!
Basically, you soak them in water, and use some tweezers to pick them up and stick them on your nails. I had these on for a week and they stayed on perfectly.
They are definitely much easier than doing nail art by hand! I still plan to use them more to really get the hang of them. In the mean time, I leave you with this mani. Sorry that my nails are really uneven right now :/ Ughh.

I used Rescue Beauty Lounge 'Bella' and the Spoiled 'Designated Driver'.






6 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^