Sunday, August 26, 2012

FOTD: Gilded Cherry Blossom

Hello Dark Siders~
This look that I am sharing with you today has been sitting in my "To Post" folder for a while. I completely forgot about it, so I thought I would quickly share it with you today :) I did this to test out a few Unbound Eden Cosmetics stuff I had purchased.


Products Used

-ELF Eyeshadow Primer
-Illamasqua 'Ore' Pure Pigment (lid and lower lash line)
-Sugarpill 'Tako' Eyeshadow (lower lash line)
-Lime Crime 'Nymph' Eyeshadow (brow bone and cheek bones)
-Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner
-Prestige My Biggest Lashes Mascara
-ES Lashes (I can't remember which ones!)

Gilded Cherry Blossom



The UEC lip gloss in Poisoned Apple~

I don't know what is up with this full faced photo...but it will have to do xD





Hehe, I like the combination of the pink and gold. I might have to re-do this look. I like it a lot, but I made this very messily and in a rush. It might make an appearance in my Return of the Look series ;)

Thank you for joining the Dark Side ♥ Until next time!

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I love this look! Very soft and sweet (and demure lol), unlike most of your other more daring EOTDs. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is lovely! so delicate and pretty. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very soft, not as colourful as you usually do haha. But still very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used the gold glitter lower on the lower lid with the white in between it and the lashline... I'm gonna steal that trick ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! The gold looks stunning on you.

    Stories of an English Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^