Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Harry Potter Series: Hufflepuff

The Hufflepuff House values hard work, tolerance, loyalty, and fair play. Their colors are yellow and black. This look was the most difficult for me so far, because I don't use yellow eyeshadows very frequently. And there is only so much you can do with black and yellow. But here is my attempt~ Hope you guys like it. :)
*Sorry my eyebrows looks so gross. I really need to go get them done.


Products Used

~MAC Paint Pot 'Painterly'
~MAC 'Chrome Yellow' eyeshadow
~Matte black, light brown, and beige from the Coastal Scents 88 Palette
~MAC 'Nylon' eyeshadow
~Dolly Wink liquid eyeliner
~Maybelline 'The Falsies' mascara
~KKCenterhk lashes 
from the ES A500 lashes

How to Achieve this Look

1. Taking any matte yellow color, apply it all over the lid, concentrating on the inner half of the lid.
2.Blend the yellow up to the crease.
3. Taking a matte black, apply it to the outter V blending it inwards, concentrating on the crease.
4. Blend the black in with the yellow, but don't over blend. You don't want the yellow to look too dirty.
5.Use a mushroom brown and apply it above the black on the crease very slightly. Blend it in. The brown is going to make the black look less harsh and it will add some dimension to the look.
6.Use a matte beige on the brow bone as a highlight.
7.Apply liquid eyeliner, mascara, and false eyelashes if you wish.
These lashes are really great!

Coming up, the Gryffindor look!~ I am most excited about doing this look! And I will wear it to the premiere!

Also, check out my OPI giveaway:
http://yamismakeup.blogspot.com/2011/07/opi-moving-out-vs-clarins-230-giveaway.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^