Wednesday, September 14, 2011

EOTD: A Little Devilish

It is no secret that Halloween is my favorite holiday! Actually my birthday is a couple days before Haloowen on October 25th. Halloween is also just around the corner, and it inspired me to start thinking of how I will do my makeup on that day. I have no clue what I will dress up as, so I am just experimenting with some looks to see if I strike up any costume ideas.
The look I did was using only two colors from Lime Crime: Medusa and Siren. I already have two different looks using only these two colors, so check those out HERE and HERE.


Products Used
~Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
~Scotch Tape
~Lime Crime Medusa
~Lime Crime Siren
~MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
~Prestige My Blackest Lashes mascara


How to Achieve this Look
1.Apply your base/primer.
2.Apply a piece of scotch tape on the edge of your eye space to create a sharp line for the eyeshadows. (Refer to picture below)
3.Apply 'Medusa', a black with a tinge of green and multi-color shimmers, on the crease and outer V.
(Make sure you leave the lower lid blank)
4.Using a fluffy brush, blend 'Medusa' outwards towards the brow.
5.Take a flat brush and apply 'Siren', a shimmery red, and pat it on the empty space of the lid.
6.Take 'Medusa' with an angled brush and apply it as close to the lower lash line as you can.
7.Then, take 'Siren' and apply it on the lower lash line, under where you put 'Medusa'.
8.Apply gel liner and mascara.




What do you plan to be for Halloween?

18 comments:

  1. i freaking love how this came out! great color choices :) you sexy devil you!


    Vonnie of Socialitedreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sexy! I love me some red shadow, and this is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be awesome for Halloween! I love the clash of the two colours...siren is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES SUPER EFFECTIVE! I love this! I am gonna be Dorothy, not really the most creative in terms of makeup but whatevs! I love Halloween too, but my birthday is at the beginning of the month. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks Fierce! post pictures of your Costume! I want to be Envy Adams from Scott pilgrim :]
    I am sooooooo excited for halloween, Fall even! ahh! good times will come soon :]
    http://tiasauraus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't seem to pull off red eyeshadows as nice as you~ Siren is such a lovely intense red! I am excited to find out what you end up dressing up as for halloween hun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your application technique!!!! By the way i am your new follower! follow back? :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is soo beautuful :D
    just sexy and glam!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it!! looks great. can't wait to see your final makeup look for your birthday and for halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE THIS LOOK! You are so set for Halloween. XD

    I haven't dressed up as anything for years. :3 I do kind of miss it...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really need to try that scotch tape trick, your line looks amazing.
    What can I say my dear, beautiful look once again :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing makeup, I adore the color combination and the pictures are so clear and the details so perfectly done, you have a real talent for this! You have a lovely blog and I'm a new follower! Hope you'll like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you all for your lovely comments ^_^ You are all too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hot and sexy and definitely a little devilish!!! love it :)))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your eyeshadow application always look amazing~~!! Love that eyeshadow name, medusa XDD

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is really beautiful, I can even imagine you wearing a sexy devil costume with that eye make up :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^