Sunday, September 25, 2011

EOTD: Splendid Frost

Check out my previous review of the Le Metier de Beaute Kaleidoscope in Splendid Frost~

Hello lovelies ♥
I wanted to post some simple looks with the Splendid Frost Kaleidoscope as soon as possible! My internet is  not fixed yet, so I will have to do what I can at my brother's apartment. I have been invading his space so hopefully he doesn't kick me out @_@

*These three looks were more of everyday looks for me. I will do a more dramatic look using this Kaleidoscope soon.
*I had the ELF eyelid primer in all the looks below.

First Look: Using The frosty blue on the lid, the peachy pink on the crease, and the matte gray on the lower lash line.






Second Look: Using all four colors.  The frosty blue on the lid, the cement gray on the crease topped by the pink peach also on the crease, and lastly the taupe color on the lower lash line.



 Third Look: Using the taupe shade from the kit on the lid. Then applying a matte light brown on the crease and a darker matte brown on the lower lash line.



I hope you enjoy these looks, although to be honest these were very rushed since I took the photos at 7:30 am before I went to class. That also means I only had about 5 minutes to do my entire makeup for the day so sorry for these crappier looks. 

Any suggestions for a eye look using these colors?

15 comments:

  1. Love all the looks Nancy! Thanks for doing this, this palette is so beautiful and versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are incredible eye looks for being rushed. Wow, you are good~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Charisse: Thanks dear! It really is~ Though I don't think it is the best for travel because the packaging is a little bulky.

    @Rainy Days and Lattes: Thank you! I am flattered ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. i cant decide which look i like best! i love both of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Pretty I love both looks! The blue is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the blue is gorgeous!!! you are so dedicated, so many looks in 1 post lol. i always am too lazy & take forever to even plan 1 look to post. since i always forget to take pix >.<

    ReplyDelete
  7. these looks are hot!!! the last one is my favorite :)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. why don't you try a cut crease look dear? love all the looks you did.

    and please tell your brother not to kick you out because we'll miss you terribly if he does.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love wearable looks! All these three EOTDs are gorgeous. I haven't used Kaleidoscope before but these shadows are crazy pigmented!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all for the feedback ^_^
    @sugar suagar: Oooh great idea! I shall try out a cut crease look~

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't think these look 'crappier'. They look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love all of them!! great eye makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dang, you did these before class!! Lovely!! You inspire me to try more eye looks out besides the "natural" eye look. Heh. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^