Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Project 10 Pan #1 Update

Hello Dolls~

I have officially finished my first ever Project 10 Pan! I am so happy that I was able to finish it rather quickly and without any slip ups. I will show you the products that I used up and I will have a little update for you.


1. Aussie Hair Insurance Leave-In Conditioner ($2-4)
-I liked this a lot because of how good it made my hair smell and feel. I used it right after washing my hair and before brushing it. This helped to detangle my hair and smooth it out. It is very affordable so I am considering repurchasing it.

2. Ojon Restorative Shampoo
-I got this for free from as a VIP gift with purchase from Sephora. Although I liked it, I am not totally in love with it and I will not repurchase it.

3.Ojon Restorative Conditioner
-Like the shampoo, it was GWP from Sephora. I did like it, but again, I will not purchase it with my own money. It smelled...spicy. But it did leave my hair super smooth.
4. Neutrogena Power Clear Scrub ($7-$9)
-I really enjoyed this scrub and I have actually already repurchased it. It is readily available, it is such a gentle exfoliator, and it helped to unclog my pores.

5.LUSH Tea Tree Water ($8.95)
-I have also repurchased this toner because I have really enjoyed it. It is refreshing and it is a great toner to use after cleansing. The Tea Tree water in this helps my acne-prone skin. This is also super gentle and has no alcohol in it.

6.Artistry Renewing Peel
-This was given to me by my mom as a gift. She loves Artistry skin care I have have had good experiences with this skin care brand. Although, in my own opinion, Artistry skin care seems to be a lot better for anti-aging and wrinkle care. I absolute loved this because it was super gentle! I used this twice a week and it really does not feel like a peel at all. It leaves you skin soft and radiant. If I use this more often, it seems to help with acne scarring. But it is really expensive. My mom actually gave me a second bottle of this, and I am really grateful because I would not be able to afford it myself. I am not exactly sure how much it is, but it ranges from $80-$100.

7.Artistry Time Defiance Day Protect Lotion SPF 15
This was also given to me by my mom and I was using this as my day time cream. I like this because it is moisturizing yet not oily, and it has SPF. It is also intended for anti-aging. Although I liked this, I am currently using the Reviva Labs Glycolic Acid daytime cream.
8. Zoya Remove + ($10)
This is by far my favorite nail polish remover. Ever. The only downside is the price and the fact that I finished this so quickly. I will repurchase this when I feel I can afford it! I highly recommend it, specially if you don't take off your nail polish often (it will last longer that way. I take off my nail polish every day or every other day).
9. MAC 'Fashion Mews' Lipstick
-This was one of my first MAC lipsticks, and I highly treasured it. But I really needed to use it up because it was getting old. I am glad I used it up, but sad because I loved the color. Oh well.

10. MAC 'Angel' Lipstick 
-This is my second 'Angel' lipstick that I have used up. It is easily my favorite MAC lipstick because it is the perfect everyday color for me. I need to get a new one; I will probably B2M for one.


So P10P #1 is over~ Right after I was done, I needed to buy something I was dying to get! I purchased the Urban Decay 15th Anniversary palette! I said I wasn't going to get it, but I was tempted after seeing it everywhere on the internet. It did seem like a palette I would love. Since I purchased that, I decided I would not purchase anything else and start a second Project 10 Pan. So P10P #2 is underway ^_~ Wish me luck!


5 comments:

  1. omg, i hate you. LOL jk jk I'm just jealous that I'm no where near finishing up my P10P. ='( But great job hun! I'm so proud of you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I will do one these project pan 10 too! I have so many products I want to finish up:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had MAC's lippie in Angel and I loved it! Such a flattering pink~ I used it all up about a year ago and now you've reminded me I should think of getting another one! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're doing great! I'm doing pretty well in mine, surprisingly. I guess that's because I don't have as much time as I'd like to pick and choose, so this project helps me just grab what I want.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOHOO! Congrats on completing your first P10P :D! Dang, the UD 15th anni palette is definitely a great reward. Looking forward to seeing new looks from you. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^