Thursday, September 15, 2011

Layering with Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure

Sally Hansen 'Hidden Treasure' is a great polish for layering. The multi-colored flakes look great over any other polish! Here if what I came up with for layering~

Products Used
~MAC 'So Rich So Pretty (But you can use any purple polish you want)
~Sally Hansen 'Hidden Treasure' (You can Nubar 2000, or one of the nfu oh flakies)
~OPI 'Merry Midnight' (You can use Orly 'Fowl' polish)

With 1 coat of MAC So Rich So Pretty and 1 thick coat of Hidden Treasure.







With one coat of OPI Merry Midnight on top.



I think I like the first combo better, of just the purple and the HT polish. It is fun to experiment with you polishes, so don't be scared of mixing them up~ I am thinking of making some Frankens myself :D


7 comments:

  1. Love that layering polish! It really does remind me of glittery confetti. :] Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um yeah, that shade picture, holy jeez it looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love hidden treasure, makes every mani look so gorgeous and special :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Hidden treasure is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree, 1st look is gorgeous!! i love experimenting, its like your whole nail polish stash just expanded from the new combos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, look so luxury and glam~~!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^