Thursday, September 29, 2011

FOTD: Amazonite Dazzle

As shown in my Jill Stuart review of the eyeshadow palette #102, here is the look I made using that palette.
Sorry for my delay in posting this but I have been super busy! School has kept me busy, but I will be posting a few things tonight :D Also I had an awkward moment when I bumped into my ex yesterday. Apparently he works at the Game Stop I always go to. Way to ruin my day.

Anyways...onto the look!


Products Used
EYES

-ELF Eyelid Primer
-Jill Stuart 102 Amazonite Dazzle palette
-MUFE Aqua Eyes black liner
-Yanqina Volumizer mascara (I giving this a second chance, but I still get some mascara smudges!)
FACE AND LIPS
-Skin79 Oriental BB Cream
-Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer
-MAC Powder Blush in 'Eversun'
-Jack Black lip balm

How to Achieve this Look
1.Apply the shimmery blue-toned green on the entire lid, blending it above the crease.
2.Apply the satin brown above the crease and blend it in with the blue-toned green.
3.Apply the shimmery white on the inner corner, blending it upwards towards the crease.
4.Apply the shimmery olive green on the lower lash line.
5.Line the water liner and apply mascara.



I hope you guys enjoy the look :) Thank you for reading and commenting!

13 comments:

  1. Great look I really love the color you used on your lids, its so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow love this! your great at blending. the green is such a nice color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh love the green! so nice and sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Shame about the ex. Maybe he's stalking you? :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blue/green shade is soo pretty! I really like how you worked with the palette. Great look!! (as always)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love LOVE your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooo pretty!!! LOL my bf used to work at Game Stop, so I thought this was kinda funny! WHOO for awkward moments!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, I totally have to try this some time. This is so awesome!

    Definitely followed for more make up tips!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my! Your hair looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look cute in last picture :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^