Sunday, September 11, 2011

EOTD: Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette

I recently purchased the Urban Decay 15th Anniversary palette and I was super excited to create some looks with it~

Here is the look I had on today:


Products Used
~ELF Eyelid Primer
~Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette
~Dolly Wink liquid liner
~Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in 'Lust'
~Prestige My Blackest Lashes mascara


How to Achieve this look

1.Apply your eyeshadow base or primer.
2.From the UD palette, apply Deep End (Shimmery turquoise) on the lid.
3.Using a fluffy brush, apply Omen (iridescent purple) from the UD palette on the crease.
4.Next, apply Junkshow (shimmery hot pink/blue duochrome) from the UD palette above Omen.
5.Blend the colors slightly for a better color transition.
6. Apply Evidence (satin dark navy) in the outer V and blend it in inwards.
7.Apply Half Truth (shimmery plum) on the lower lash line.
8. Apply Tainted (shimmery light pink) on the inner corner.
9. Apply Lust eye liner on the waterline.
10. Apply mascara and liquid liner.






I hope you enjoy the look ^_^ I appreciate any feedback~

21 comments:

  1. I soooo adore your blog girl! You are very creative. Love it!

    xoxo
    teli

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is suuuuuuuper gorgeous!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg beautiful colors!
    love the placement & flow as well(:

    <3 BB

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Teli: Thank you so much :D

    @Pinupcherrymakeup: Thanks~

    @BeautyBehaved: Yes the colors are so pretty~ Thank you~

    ReplyDelete
  5. i dig the look that you created :) very good colors, appealing!

    can i request another look again? I liked the one that you did last time sooo much :) if so, how about these colors: taupe, black, brown, red, used anywhere on the face :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!! I haven't even touched junkshow yet...I must try this out sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Angela: ;D

    @Socialitedreams: Thank you~ I will keep it in ind :D I will do the next time I can.

    @Stacey:Yes, you should! Junkshow is really pretty!

    @Sofiamichelle: Thanks hun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such lovely colors, each one on their own, but the combination too..

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! I'm opting to buy the Book of Shadows IV instead but would love to have both!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love what you did here. So fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  11. very beautiful Nancy... I need that palette in my life right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the color combi! i have this palette but i think i can't do something like this. it's just so colorful and pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty! Your blending is flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is absolutely amazing! I am bookmarking this page for the next time I am in need of some eye-inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is absolutely beautiful! :) Loving the colours, they blend together so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^