Friday, September 16, 2011

FOTD: Gilded Bronze and Smoke

Hello all!~

I had a really fun time tonight. I had a girls night out with my friends, and we headed to Old Sacramento to do some shopping. If you have ever visited Old Sacramento, you might have heard of Evangeline's costume shop. It is an amazing three story costume store with everything you need for costume parties, masquerades, Halloween, and more. I had a great time browsing around and trying out some costumes. But more on that later~
I was in a huge rush to do my makeup before going out, so I quickly created this bronze-brown look. It isn't anything too special, but it works for me.

Products Used (Eyes)
~ELF Eyelid Primer
~Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
~MAC 'Gilt By Association' mineralized eyeshadow (from the Style Black collection)
~MAC 'Hocus Pocus' eyeshadow (from the Blogger's Obsession collection)
~MAC 'Blacktrack' Fluidline
~Prestige My Blackest Lashes mascara


How to Achieve this Look

1.Apply primer/base.
2.Apply Gilt By Association, or any bronze shade, on the lid and on the crease.
3.Apply Gilt By Association on the lower lash line as well.
4.Apply Hocus Pocus, or any dark brown or grey, on the outer V, blending it onto the crease slightly.
5.Apply Hocus Pocus on the outer 1/3 of the lower lash line.
6.Apply gel liner and mascara.


Products Used (Face)
~Skin79 Oriental BB Cream
~Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer
~MAC 'Eversun' Blush
~MAC 'Blackfire' glimmerglass

Lol, you can ignore the shower in the background.
Hope you enjoy :D I will show you tomorrow what I bought at the costume shop. It might or not be part of my Halloween outfit, but I am not sure yet. Have a great night! (or day)

19 comments:

  1. I've been to that place! I have a magnet somewhere for it with Catwoman on it LOL!!! I REALLY like that Gilt By Association!! Too pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely look..hey ur bangs makes u so stylish

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely beautiful as always. I'm so jealous of your awesome hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have to say, this is the kind of look i love to wear! it's so sultry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous look!! Great for a night out xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE!!! Your eyeshadow chart is super cute :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bronze smoke! I'm gonna give this a try, it looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty as usual :D
    very glam EOTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty! I tried to do what you said about taking pics and it just doesn't come out the same way. *tear* haha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great colors! I am totally going to try it when I go out on the town again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely stunning! I love gold and bronze shades~~Your eyebrows are so full and thick *jealous* hehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE this!! Cute chart, and you look so pretty as always~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how you capture the pic, so upclose and detail ;3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wah, sooo pretty! (I think I say this way too many times...but it's true! :D)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this look. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this look. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^