Thursday, September 8, 2011

Julep Maven September 2011

Hii fellow Dark Siders~

I received my second Julep Maven package last week and I want to share it with you all~ This is the package for the month of September.

This package includes $60 worth of products:
-Everyday SPF 30 Hand Cream ($28)
-Essential Cuticle Oil ($18)
-Stella Nail Vernis ($14) A mustard yellow color~



I feel pretty good about this months products because 1) I do not own a mustard color polish, and I have been wanting one for a while. 2) I also need a cuticle oil and I love that this one smells like lemongrass. 3) The hand cream is so handy (no pun intended), and I can use it everyday for the SPF.

I haven't tried the nail polish yet, but I will have a swatch up soon.

I also received a little extra gift for being one of the first people to try out the Julep Maven. It is a glass nail file and a little compact that has a comb, a needle and string for sowing. The file is sooo helpful because I really have wanted a glass file and my old nail file really doesn't do the job anymore!


I still think this is a great monthly beauty subscription and I hope I won't be disappointed in the future products~ Thanks for reading :D

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Nice! Can't wait for your swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love mustard yellow!!!!! I don't have a polish like it, but I can't help but love the color for outfits. :D Looking forward to your swatches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^