Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Black Friday Haul: Giorgio Armani, Chanel, Deborah Lippmann

Greetings earthlings! (Yes, I like to pretend that I am an alien 0_o")

Let me continue my incessant hauling with a high end makeup haul! I hardly buy high end department store makeup because they are expensive as hell, but once in a while I like to look around and see what interests me. I was lucky to have a Neiman Marcus gift card so I splurged on a big Giorgio Armani, Chanel, and Lippmann haul. Armani makeup is fantastic, but usually too expensive for my liking. I only owned one Armani product before this (Eyes To Kill Eyeshadow), but I would say that I greatly expanded into more Armani products~

*Something that I am not showing in this haul is a gift with purchase that was included in my order from Armani that has various samples of makeup and skin care.

1. Armani Maestro Fusion Makeup #4
Yes! I got sucked into the hype of this new fluid makeup. It was quite pricey, but it seems like a really great everyday base for the skin. It doesn't have amazing coverage, but it looks so natural and looks like SKIN. I choose the color #4, but  I probably could have gone with #3. The color blends in very well into the skin though, so it is not a big deal. And as you can see from the pictures below, it is such a different "foundation" since it is oil-based and comes with a dropper dispenser.



2.Armani Holiday 2012 Make-Up Palette #1
My very first Armani palette :D Seriously, look at that sleek packaging! It is gooooorgeous~ ♥ This was the most expensive product I purchased, but it is a great and convenient palette. It comes with a shimmery highlighting powder, two eyeshadows, and one lip wax. This also includes a mirror and two sponge-tip applicators. The eyeshadows are amazingly smooth and buttery~The lip wax also feels amazing on the lips, although it could be more pigmented. The highlighter is a bit scary but it actually looks so pretty on the cheekbones and as an eyeshadow.


 3. Armani Lip Maestro Intense Velvet Color #401
New line of lip products that seem to follow the velvet lip gloss trend that is going around right now. #401 is a orange-toned red~ I love the packaging! Armani has such classy and sleek packaging ♥ it makes me so giddy!

 4. Rouge d'Armani Sheers #300 and #602
I've been eying these for ages! And finally they are miiiiine~ I didn't realize how obsessed I am with purple and orange lip products...and here is two more for that collection! #300 is a candy mandarin color, while #602 is a blackberry-grape shade. They are both semi-sheer and glossy colors which is great for wearing as everyday colors. I personally like #602 better since it is more unique to me and it is a perfect color for winter!~


5.Armani Blushing Fabric #5
Here is another Armani product I have been eying since it was released. This is a gel blush, something that I have really wanted to try for a long time. #5 is a gorgeous raspberry pink that is just so pretty!


6.Chanel Illusion d'Ombre 'Vision'
Yay! My second Illusion d'Ombre shadow is a beautiful shimmery gold! This was the only item from the Chanel collection that really caught my eye and I am so glad to have it. I adore gold eyeshadows and this is really different. It is not as creamy as the other Illusion d'Ombre eyeshadows I've tried, and it is also more shimmery/eye catching. I looove it. It is a bit sheer, but I like it mostly for the sparkle effect it has.

7. Deborah Lippmann 'Ray of Light'
Yet another product that I have been lemming for a while now. This gorgeous blue jelly has awesome coppery/orange flakes. I've heard other bloggers say that the formula is very thick and hard to apply, but I did not find it difficult to apply at all. I am not sure if the formula was changed since I read those initial reviews of this product. Or maybe I just had better luck with this.
I am wearing two coats in the picture below. 


Phew! That was quite a haul if I do say so myself. I have never purchased this many high end products at one time. Thank goodness for gift cards! ♥ Look out for my FOTDs and Tutorials to see these and other products in action!

Thank you for reading ♥ Until next time!

7 comments:

  1. love this post! All Armani products are so fantastic!
    Thank you for reviewing.

    http://tanyasoyer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Armani lip velvet and lipsticks look so nice! :D And I really love your choice of Illusion d'Ombre eyeshadow, the sparkle is so so pretty. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. that palette and blushing fabric amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh the Armani palette looks really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Chanel shadow is GORGEOUS. I can't blame you lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I literally want everything in this post!!! the packaging is so glam and gorg and the shimmers... oh myyy...

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely haul!!! the gel blushes look beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^