Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas Haul: Lime Crime!

Another Lime Crime Haul you say?

Yes! I could not resist buying some more of their new products. Lime Crime is one of my favorite brands and I have been using them for about two years now.Because of that, I was tempted to get the limited edition hand mirror. I LOVE hand mirrors with handles and I am quite the Lime Crime collector, so I had to get it. If you want to see my haul, then stick around :)

1. Limited Edition Fairy Tale Mirror 
There is not much to say about this. It's a mirror and it is freaking cute. It is not the most well-made mirror, but it is sturdy and detailed. I mostly want this for collecting purposes so I won't be using it much.



2. Velvetine in 'Suedeberry'
I was really impressed with 'Red Velvet' so I was very curious about 'Suedeberry'. 'Suedeberry' is almost a neon shade of red. It is very retro and so different from 'Red Velvet'. Check the swatches below for comparison. The only thing I don't like about the Velvetines is that you get way too much product on the brush than is necessary.

3. Carousel Gloss in 'Present'
This is the only one of the new glosses that I purchased, mostly because I prefer to wear lipsticks over lip glosses. But this color looked so pretty! It is very close in color to Posionberry, but a tad bit more pink than purple. It has gorgeous magenta glitters too!
Here are swatches of both the Velvetines and the three glosses I own. I personally love both of the Velvetines, but if I had to choose one it would be Red Velvet. I think Red Velvet is easier to wear and it more versatile. It is also perfect for the holiday season! As for the glosses, Candy Apple is still my favorite. It is now followed by Present, and Kaleidoscope being last. Keleidoscope is goopy and hard to apply.

4. Uniliner in '6th Element'
This is a product that has been on my wish list. It is not common to find an orange liquid liner!


And now for some terrible swathes of 6th Element and Lunar Sea!

I will be showing these products and my other newer products in FOTDs and tutorials!I have not forgotten, but I was very busy with term papers and finals. I just finished this week so you will be seeing more of me.

I was going to post yesterday, but with the tragedy of the Sandy Hook Elementary shooting, it just did not seem right to post as usual. My prayers go to everyone who was touched by that tragedy. At times like this, I don't want to live in this planet.



13 comments:

  1. The mirror and Suedeberry are absolutely gorgeous!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mirror is just too pretty! I love everything Lime Crime makes but it's a little expensive especially to ship overseas.. Fab haul!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning! I love their packaging

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! The mirror is absolutely so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lip products are beautiful BUT that freaking mirror is SO cute!!!!!
    great purchase!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Suedeberry! And shit, Kaleidoscope (can't be arsed looking up correct spelling - lol) may apply shit, but my gosh it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for swatching! I've been wanting to try lime crime, I love their colors and pigmentation, so the more I see the better when I can budget them in.

    You always do great swatches ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. The mirror looks really cheap...too bad... I wanted to see pics of it first because alot of people were saying it is just from a wholesaler in China which it really is. I'm kind of sad it looks like dollar store junk. even the box and fake velvet look bad... :b

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that mirror! It is very Beauty and the Beast-ish! It is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^