Saturday, December 1, 2012

FOTD: Sparkle and Color

Greetings from the Dark Side!

Lately, I have been in between using a lot of color or sticking to really neutral looks. Today's look is definitely very fun and colorful.
Firstly, I parted my hair differently in a way that shows off most of my lavender colored hair. No I did not die it more. It is just shown more this way.
Secondly, I used some Lime Crime products (Alchemy Palette and D'Lilac Lipstick) to get even more color on my eyes and lips. The eye makeup was inspired by a picture that Rose Shock posted on her FB page~
Lastly, I used the Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity 'Pure Opal' to add some beautiful sparkle and shine to my eye look :) Hope you like it!

Here is the look without the sparkle and with my glasses~



Products Used
-Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
-Lime Crime Alchemy Palette (Divination and Incantation)
-Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity 'Pure Opal'
-Prestige My Biggest Lashes Mascara
-L'oreal Voluminous Eyeliner

-Skin79 Super Gold Snail BB Cream
-MAC 'Full of Joy' Blush
-Lime Crime 'D'Lilac' Lipstick



And then below is the eye look with the Tarina Tarantino sparkles :D



Thank you for reading! And until next time!

17 comments:

  1. First off, LOVE your hair!! Those LC shadows are super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your hair is absolutely gorgeous this way, you should wear it like this more often! Love how the teal eyeshadow contrasts with the lavender hair x3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! I definitely will be wearing it like this more often :D

      Delete
  3. You look SO cute with your hair parted like than and your glasses on! Seriously!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! <3
      I actually wear mt glasses pretty often, I just never take photos with them on since well I try to show my makeup ;)

      Delete
  4. WOW! You look amazing! You should part your hair like this more often!

    ReplyDelete
  5. im going to repeat what everyone has said here, but
    your hair - amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! All of you are super sweet!

      Delete
  6. That's so cool how versatile your hair color placement is!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^