Sunday, December 16, 2012

FOTD: Minimalist Holiday Look (Ft. Armani Holiday Palette)

Hi hi!!

Holiday season is upon us! And everyone is scrambling to find outfits and makeup looks to wear for the holiday parties. I love to play around with gold, red, and wine colors, but not everyone likes to wear bold eyeshadows, even during the holidays. I created this very easy, neutral, minimal look perfect for many occasions. I wear this to work or work-related events, and so I wore it to my office holiday party just recently. It gave me a perfect opportunity to share the Armani Holiday 2012 Palette as well.


Products Used
-MAC 'Painterly' Paint Pot
-Armani Holiday 2012 Palette #1
-L'real Voluminous Eyeliner Pen
-Prestige My Biggest Lashes mascara
-Armani Maestro Fusion Makeup #4
-MAC 'Eversun' Blush

For this look, I used the lighter of the two eyeshadows on the lid and the darker on the crease and lower lash line. I used the neutral-colored lip wax for a nude lip.



12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! That is something really great to hear <3

      Delete
  2. You are so pretty, but why do you always look so sad? Smile a bit dear :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe ;D Thanks~
      I am not sad at all, but whenever I smile for these types of pictures it looks so creepy! Haha. I guess its either sad or creepy for me xD

      Delete
  3. I was wondering how you do your eyebrows? They're so neat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't do anything special, really. I just pluck them. My eyebrows are naturally very thick and very dark so besides plucking, I don't need to do anything else.

      Delete
    2. And thank :)
      I could do a post on some tricks I do to make my eyebrows look neater if you want :) Since my eyebrows are so unruly I have to make them look neater!

      Delete
  4. Wow you're lucky they're so thick (weird to say?lol) my eyebrows are dark too but the hair is very thin x_x so they don't stand out much.

    Haha your eyebrows really don't look unruly but if you'd like to post tips that'd be helpful. :) I never put any effort into my eyebrows so I've been looking for ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^