Friday, December 28, 2012

Preview: Wet n Wild Fergie Centerstage Collection

Hello!

I literally *just* came back form Walgreens and I wanted to share my findings~ I was so giddy to see that the new Fergie collection by Wet n Wild was on a huge display. I am really impressed by the various new products and I am really excited because I love Wet n Wild! I picked up some goodies for me and some to do a Get the Look giveaway with ;) I wanted to swatch everything, but just as I was ready to photograph the swatches my camera's battery died D:<
So, I will settle with just showing you a little preview of the products I purchased.

1. Lipsticks in Saraghina, V.I.Pink, Ferguson Crest



2. Eyeshadow Palettes in Metropolitan Nights and Desert Festival


3. Take on the Day Eyeshadow Primer
4. Turn Up the Volume Mascara



8 comments:

  1. can't wait for the review !
    I wonder with the lipstick..

    beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, they look so sleek! Cant wait to see how you like them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love wet n wild! can't wait for a review!

    jenxxhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of the eye shadows shades look good. I liked the darker lipstick.

    wannna seee the swathes for sure

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am curious to know if their primer is comparable to Urban Decay-PP
    Happy they had this at your Walgreens!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see your swatches of these!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^