Saturday, April 7, 2012

Collective Haul: MAC, YSL, Shimmer Twins, Too Faced, and More

Hey guys! I haven't done a haul in a while. I got caught up in swatches and eye looks! Here is some of the things I bought in the last two months. I won't really have swatches (except for the MAC stuff because it is LE) but be sure that I will have separate reviews/swatches.

1. MAC 'Heroine' lipstick (MAC Reel Sexy collection)
Because I totally need another purple lipstick! But no, I love this shade. This is what I wanted 'Up the Amp' to be. It is a grape-purple! So pretty ♥


 I apologize for the terrible lip swatch, but it will give you an idea of what it looks like in case you wanted to get this color. I am MAC NC20-25 for reference. The swatch is one sheer coat without lip balm or lip liner (as I am sure you can tell!)


2. MAC 'Whisper of Gilt' Extra Dimension Skinfinish (Extra Dimension collection)
I absolutely love my Estee Lauder Modern Mercury highlighter, and this is similar to it but lighter and more gold. I hear that Superb is very close to the ES Modern Mercury so I wanted to get one that was a little different from what I already have. Glorify is so pretty but much too dark for me.



 3. MAC 'Vegas Volt' Lipstick (B2M so it was free~)
Beautiful coral! It is not too bold, and it actually is rather wearable for a brighter coral.

4.MAC 'Angel' Lipstick (B2M so it was free~)
I have already owned this before. It is my perfect, everyday pink shade!
5. MAC 'Force of Love' Lipstick
I don't think you can find this anymore, but this is a gorgeous briiiight pink-toned coral. I am currently giving one away, and you can enter my giveaway HERE.

6. YSL Rouge Volupte Pearle #112 'Spellbinding Violet'
I have wanted to try another YSL lipstick for a while, and I finally settled on this one. It is a gorgeous shimmery plum.

7. Shimmer Twins Treasure Lashes 'Jaime' (from ASOS.com)
Um, these are awesome? That is pretty much my justification for buying these ;P

8. Too Faced Eyeshadow 'Poison Orchid'
I have been eyeing this for soooooo long! I took advantage of the Sephora Chic week to get this.
9. Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil Liner 'Perversion'
Although I like my Dolly Wink pencil liner, I was not 100% happy with it. I heard they made Perversion into a permanent shade so I HAD to get it. It did not disappoint. It is the blackest black I have seen.

10.Revlon Lip Butters in  'Gumdrop', 'Candy Apple', and 'Cremesicle'
11. Maybelline Color Tattoo 'Tenacious Teal'
I am trying to complete my collection of all of these. This is such a bright and pretty teal!
12. Maybelline Illegal Length mascara
I have already used this for two weeks or so. I  have liked it so far. We shall see how I continue to like it.
13. ELF Brushes
I stocked up on some of the ELF brushes. I have loved my eye Contour Brush, so I had to get a backup. I also bought the eyeliner brush and the eyeshadow brush. These are cheap and great quality!

So yup, there is a pretty big haul. Keep in mind that this was purchase in the span of two months or so. I also B2M for two of the lipsticks. But yes, I hope you enjoyed. I will have reviews for the lippies and the other products so stay tuned :)

Is there any product shown that you are particularly interested in?

19 comments:

  1. oh my, everything looks so fab!
    link for those gorgeous lashes, please? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing :)

      http://us.asos.com/Shimmer-Twins-Spike-Jamie-Lashes/xxsxn/?iid=2193816&cid=5020&Rf900=2217&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Jamie&mporgp=L0hvbGx5LVNpbGl1cy9TaGltbWVyLVR3aW5zLVNwaWtlLUphbWllLUxhc2hlcy9Qcm9kLw

      Delete
  2. I got Whisper of Gilt too and love it too! I actually ordered it (and Superb) from Macy's online earlier this week but went to MAC on Thursday morning to grab another Whisper of Gilt because I was too impatient for my package :x It's not too horrible having 2 of them though, since it's sold out on the MAC website!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! That is awesome! No bad thing in having two. You can always have one as a backup, sell it, or have a giveaway :D

      Delete
  3. wow great collective haul..
    i love all the things u bought..
    i want to try that MAC vegas volt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with your purple purchases. MAC's Heroine lipstick looks particularly fierce!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul, Nancy! Heroine looks awesome on you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love to see some pics of how the YSL lipstick and colour tattoo looks on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely have some swatches/reviews up soon :)

      Delete
  7. Looking forward to seeing this stuff in action :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice swatches girl! I only have 2 MAC lipsticks but I want to do swatches for all of my lipsticks. Spellbinding violet is intense :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, this post TOTALLY made me wanna go shopping! So many pretty things. Shame I'm poor. lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY you got Vegas Volt!! And Heroine just looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great haul! I love all the lipsticks! Fantastic purchases, if you ask me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^