Wednesday, April 11, 2012

World of Warcraft Series: For the Horde!

Here is a second entry for the VDC World of Warcraft contest. This time I am doing a look for the Horde. I saw a lot of you guys do not like the Alliance. And I must admit that I prefer this look over my first~ Hope you like it too!

Oh and excuse that little eyelash that is on the bottom of my eye. It ruined the pictures!

Inspiration:

Products Used
-ELF Eyelid Primer
-Lime Crime ChinaDoll palette (matte red and black)
-Urban Decay 24/7 pencil liner 'Perversion'
-Maybelline Illegal Length mascara
-KKCenterhk ES A598 Lashes

-Lioele Triple the Solution BB Cream
-Lime Crime 'Candy Apple' lip gloss
How to Achieve this Look

-All I did was to use my ELF Angled Eyeliner Brush to try to make the shape of the symbol on my eye with a red eyeshadow. The red is Fly Dragon Fly form the ChinaDoll palette. I colored in the areas and left a small space for the black. -After I traced the symbol and filled it in with the red, I applied the black, Lotus Noir, with the same brush.
- I applied black eyeliner on my water line, mascara and lashes.
-You see the diamond shape on the center of the original symbol? I left it out of my eye look, but drew it on my forehead with the same red eyeshadow.

Making the symbol was not easy for me. I am not used to making such fine details. As you can see, it is not perfect and there is a lot of mistakes. Not bad for my first try. I thought it ended up looking cool though.


I only did this on one eye. The other has the black eyeshadow, mascara, and lashes. It would take too much time to do the other eye, plus I thought it would look cool with only one eye done.



I freaking adore this lip gloss! You can't even see it's true beauty in those pictures. Here have a better look:
Lime Crime 'Candy Apple' lip gloss (review coming soon!)


Yes it is a crazy look! Very fun though :D
Let me know what you think of the look!
Thanks for reading ♥

16 comments:

  1. So cool! You look like a Blood elf :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG it reminded me of that too! Totally unintentional!
      Thanks~

      Delete
  2. :D Lok'tar! Looks good, I think you did an excellent job on it. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is completely nerdtastic. LOVE it. Requesting a Tyrande FOTD at some point. you know, as a challenge :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is such a cool look!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coooool! This is so creative :D Loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very creative, love it.

    http://anaqueenbee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. That lipgloss really is spectacular! What a cool look.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the look! so creative :) The lipgloss is gorgeous..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^