Saturday, April 21, 2012

Top 5: Pink Blushes

Don't you hate it when beautiful blushes are limited edition? I do! Especially because my favorite blushes are MAC ones. But today I want to share with you all my top 5 favorite non-limited edition pink blushes.

1. MAC 'Pink Swoon' Blush ($20)



2. MAC 'Coygirl' Blush ($20)

3. Illamasqua 'Morale' Blush ($24)
-part of a collection but it is easy to find where ever Illamasqua is sold.
I misspelled it on the picture >_<"

4. ELF 'Pink Passion' Blush ($3) [close dupe for Pink Swoon]

5. Tarte 'Dollface' Cheek Stain ($30)

Swatches


Pink Swoon and Pink Passion are very cool-toned pale barbie pinks.
Coygirl is a purple-toned darker pink.
Morale is a shimmery magenta pink.
Dollface is a sheer, glowy and natural pink stain.

These are all really fantastic blushes. I would say my top recommendation is the ELF Pink Passion because it is so inexpensive and it is such a pretty color. Morale is my next choice because it is such a beautiful and shimmering shade.

Which is your favorite pink blush?

9 comments:

  1. Pink passion looks so sweet! I'll have to check it out on my next elf haul xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dollface looks like such a gorgeous colour. I've heard so much about tarte cheek stains. They seem wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink Swoon is definitely right up my alley! <3 Such a cute girly pink~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why they're on your top 5, they're all very gorgeous shades!

    http://www.dear-diary.dawnelia.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. these swatches are so pretty, I love mac coygirl

    http://anaqueenbee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pink Passion and Pink Swoon look absolutely gorgeous! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I htink I need to seek out the Illamsqua one, hope it's not a US only blusher!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really need to get my hands on some ELF products, Pink Passion is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^