Saturday, April 28, 2012

Victorian Disco EOTD: Zidane and Garnet

If you haven't seen the review for the VDC Zidane x Garnet duo, please check it out HERE.

I was feeling rather bold when I wore this look. It was really easy to do but it looks edgy and cool. It isn't the most wearable look but it is something different that will look break you away form the norm.



Products Used

-Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper 
-Victorian Disco 'ZidanexGarnet' duo
-Urban Decay 24/7 pencil liner 'Perversion'
-Dolly Wink liquid liner
-Maybelline Illegal Length mascara
-KKCernterhk ES A88 Lashes

Look 

Don't be intimidated by this look. It is really very easy. I started with the darker red, Garnet. With a small brush, I outlined the shape I wanted and filled it in. I left the lower part of the lid blank, so that I could afterwards apply Zidane, the light gold. On the lower lash line, I smudged the Perversion pencil liner.



What are your thoughts on this type of edgy look? Would you wear it?

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love the shape you made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These assholes on fb are stealing your looks and everything else they can find online >.> I'm about to give them a piece of my mind, but I wanted to let you know what they're doing with your work.

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/SilverMists-Fragrance-Corner/116118195106304

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! Reminds me of a good look for thanksgiving or something :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. STUNNING LOOK!!! I love a good "crease wing" and your garnet version is just flawless!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^