Thursday, April 19, 2012

Unbound Eden Cosmetics EOTD: Nirnroot

Good afternoon ^_^

I've been playing around with the shadows samples I received from Unbound Eden Cosmetics. I came up with a few looks and this is my first one. I decided to name it Nirnroot after one of the eyeshadows I used and because the look felt very ethereal, much like the plant itself. I hope you like it!

You can see my review of the eyeshadows HERE.






Products Used

-ELF Eyelid Primer
-Unbound Eden Cosmetics 'Nirnroot' (lid)
-Unbound Eden Cosmetics 'Azura's Star' (crease)
-Unbound Eden Cosmetics 'Skooma' (lower lash line)
-Dolly Wink liquid liner
-Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil Liner 'Perversion'
-Maybelline Illegal Length mascara
-KKCenterhk ES A598 Lashes


Oops, didn't realize I has a piece of lash glue on my lashes :(






I really like how the three colors look together, especially the two greens on the lid. 'Skooma' on the lower lash line looks more purple than pink here because I had smudged some black liner on my lash line and then placed Skooma over it.

Thank you for reading :)





What do you think of these three colors together?


22 comments:

  1. I always love to see your eye makeup, you are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the purple. And the 'cut crease' sort-of looks are SO fantastic on your lid shape <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have been experimenting with the crease looks more recently~

      Delete
  3. Lovely colour combo. :3 The green is very ghostly, wonderful. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the combo too. Yes! The green has this iridescent, haunting quality to it.

      Delete
  4. Wow! Nirnroot is so unique! I'm really going to have to check this brand out! <3
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. That light green is awesome! It's something I imagine Elves from LOTR would wear

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nancy, you really have to do a video tutorial. You're really good with this :) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I am working on that. I will be moving to a bigger house sometime soon, which means I will have more room and perhaps a space where I could film a video tutorial. :D

      Delete
  7. This is such a pretty look Nancy! I love how the green and purple shades look together too :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. the light green is GORGEOUS, i want that shade!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^