Sunday, April 22, 2012

Victorian Disco Tutorial: Rinoa and Squall

 Gooood afternoon! How are you all doing? I am fantastic! I had a great weekend, and I am feeling relaxed and refreshed!

Just in case you haven't seen one of this looks before, basically what I try to do is create a look using one of the Victorian Disco Crystalline Affections duos. In this case I am using the Rinoa and Squall duo.
 If you haven't seen my review for these two eyeshadows, check it out HERE.



Products Used

-Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (I fear I should not have used this with Rinoa. They did not go well together)
-Victorian Disco 'Rinoa x Squall' duo
-UD 24/7 pencil liner 'perversion'
-Dolly Wink liquid liner
-Maybelline Illegal Length mascara
-KKCenterhk ES A598 Lashes

 Tutorial


1. Prime your eye. I would not suggest using Pixie Epoxy with Rinoa, it made the eyeshadow patchy. But either ways, apply Rinoa to the lid, focusing on the inner half of the lid.

2. Take a black eyeliner place it on the outer V.

3. With a small brush (I used a smudging brush), smudge the black liner a bit.

4. With my ELF Contour Brush, apply Squall on the areas where you placed the black liner.

5. Put black liner on the waterline and Squal on the lower lash line.

6. If you want, you can also apply liquid liner on the lash line.

7. Mascara and lashes :)

Final Look


Hope you enjoy this :D Have a lovely day~!

8 comments:

  1. What a pretty look! I love the blue with the brown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make it seem so simple when I can never nail a look like this- I'm definitely going to try though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look! The blue looks so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning, I always like makeup you do, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great way to use black eyeliner! I often forget to deepen the outer v enough, but using the black as the base is brilliant

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^