Saturday, April 7, 2012

World of Warcraft Series: For the Alliance

Hello! Let's geek out some more today, shall we?
Any World of Warcraft players here? If you are, you might be excited to hear that Victorian Disco Cosmetics will be releasing a WoW inspired collection called Azeroth. Due to this new collection, VDC is also having a WoW makeup look contest on the VDC Facebook page. The winner will receive the entire new collection.
I played WoW ages ago, and I don't play any more mostly because I get super addicted to playing and I won't stop. It is that bad. But, I wanted to join in on the fun of the contest and do some inspired looks. This first one is inspired by the Alliance logo.






Products Used
-Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
-VDC 'Lightsaber' eyeshadow
-Urban Decay 'Chase' eyeshadow
-VDC 'Pastry Dish' eyeshadow
-Urban Decay 24/7 pencil liner 'Perversion'
-Myabelline Illegal Length mascara
-KKCenterhk ES598 Lashes

Tutorial
1. On my already primed eye and with my MAC 239 flat shader brush, I applied Lightsaber on my entire lid.

2. Next, I took UD Chase, a vibrant gold, and applied it on my crease with my ELF eye Contour brush. 

3.Then I applied black pencil liner on the waterline.

4. I took Party Dish, a dusty matte purple, and applied a small amount along the lower lash line.

6. Lastly, I applied mascara, liquid liner, and false lashes. Now the Alliance look is complete :)

More photos...

 On my lips I have MAC 'Heroine'




This is my first entry for this contest! If you are interested you can definitely join!

12 comments:

  1. Firstly HISSS ALLIANCE!
    For the Horde!
    Secondly amg that blue is gorgeous! Cant wait till mine arrives in the post :D

    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, no worries! I will be doing a Horde look too!

      Omg yes! I love this blue color!

      Delete
  2. You look so pretty! Do you actually have some purple in your hair or is that the light?... love it :) I didn't want Lightsaber from the swatch, but seeing it in this look now makes me want it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have purple in my hair, I forgot to mention that :D

      Delete
  3. >:( I'm inclined not to comment on this because Alliance!

    Nah you look gorgeous. Hope your contest goes well haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow looks like an interesting contest! You did a beautiful job :) Good luck!

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous look! I love how you paired Heroine with it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy! I really just wanted to use Heroine xD

      Delete
  6. I love the blue & gold combo. And your purple hair! Goes well with your lipstick too! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^