Friday, April 20, 2012

Unbound Eden Cosmetics EOTD: Cicero

Hello~ How are you all doing?
I have a second look using the Unbound Eden Cosmetics eyeshadows. I named this look Cicero after one of the eyeshadows used. Cicero is the Keeper of the Night Mother and she dresses like a jester. He is...well...a little crazy. This look is a little different, so I thought I would name it after him :)

One of my favorites quotes from Cicero:
"Need to oil Mother soon. Get all hard-to-reach places." Bwahaha, I don't know why but I always thought that was funny since the Mother is a corpse and it just sounds plain wrong.


Products Used

-Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (super thin layer)
-Unbound Eden Cosmetics 'Skooma' (lid)
-Unbound Eden Cosmetics 'Cicero' (crease)
-Unbound Eden Cosmetics 'Wabbajack' (lower lash line, and above Cicero on the crease)
-Dolly Wink liquid liner
-UD 24/7 pencil liner 'Perversion'
-Maybelline Illegal Length mascara
-KKCenterhk ES A598 Lashes

 How to Achieve This Look
1. Apply Skooma, a purple-toned pink, on your primed lid.
2. Take a crease brush and apply Cicero, a dark burgundy, on the crease.
3. Blend Cicero as much as you can, but maintain a defined crease.
4.With the same brush, apply a small amount of Wabbajack just above Cicero and blend it in with Cicero.
5.Apply liner, mascara, and falsies :)

Finished Look



Thanks for tuning in :D

7 comments:

  1. That eotd is beautiful. I think skooma is a really pretty color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! You've used colours I wouldn't think to wear together and the result is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, I wouldn't have thought of using them together either!

      Delete
  3. I LOVE THIS & CICERO ;___;
    so happy you named this look after him.
    So gonna wear this B)
    think Imma have to buy dem eyeshadows

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^