Monday, April 16, 2012

World of Warcraft Series: Warlock

Hello everyone~ Here is a geektastic new WoW inspired look for the Victorian Disco Cosmetics WoW contest. This was inspired by the Warlock class.


The look was inspired by different artwork (not my images, they were found through Google search):





Products Used

- ELF Eyelid Primer
-VDC 'Do the Jabba, Jabba' (lid and lower lash line)
-VDC 'Death Star' (Crease)
-VDC 'Lightspeed' (lower lash line)
-Lime Crime ChinaDoll Palette (the yellow in the inner corner and red just below the crease)
-UD 24/7 Pencil Liner 'Perversion'
-Maybelline Illegal Length mascara
-KKCenterhk ES A598 Lashes




 Products Used (Face and Lips)
-Skin79 Oriental BB Cream
-MAC 'Eversun' Blush
-Lime Crime 'Styletto' Lipstick





Hope you enjoy :D 
Next WoW look will be Tyrande, as was requested by Suzanne. Anyone else have any requests?

15 comments:

  1. I adore these colours together. Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are hotter than the sun my darling!!! I love your slightly goth / vamp looks, you pull them off sooo effortlessly!! I adore the nails, the lips, the yellow inner corner... it's all so fab <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3333 Thanks darling!
      You know, I love the dark looks!

      Delete
  3. looks like a girl on fire katniss look :D i like the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA! I should totally show this look to my husband. As far as makeup goes, he'd probably actually appreciate this!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems thats the only time men appreciate makeup ;D

      Delete
  5. you did this look perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this, your eye make looks are always so original

    http://anaqueenbee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really great look, Nancy! Loving the black lipstick. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too actually! I've been getting more into the black lips~
      Thanks!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^