Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Shiro Cosmetics Tutorial: Midnight Huntress

Hello~ I will be continuing the looks using the Shiro Cosmetics Tribute Collection eyeshadows. I also tried out the Shimmer Twins Treasure Lashes for this look xD




Products Used

-Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
-Shiro Cosmetics 'Rebellion'
-Shiro Cosmetics 'Huntress'
-Shiro Cosmetics 'Remake'
-Urban Decay 24/7 pencil liner 'Perversion'
-Maybelline Illegal Length mascara
-Shimmer Twins Treasure Lashes 'Jaime'

Tutorial

1. On your primed lid, apply Rebellion with a flat shader brush. 


2. I got a little ahead of myself, but I applied Remake on the lower lash line. Then I used Huntress and applied it from the outer corner of the eye and around the perimeter of where I applied Rebellion. 

3. Next, I applied my black pencil liner on the waterline and on my lash line. I also smudged a little on the outer V.

4. Lastly, I applied mascara.
Bonus! Awesome Lashes!

Here I applied the Shimmer Twins Jaime lashes just for fun~ This was my first time trying them out. 
They would be so awesome for going to a club!






Do you like the look? How about the lashes?
Thanks for reading :)

16 comments:

  1. Haha, I was like "HOW DID SHE DO THOSE SPOTS ON THE LID?!?!?! :O" then I realized it was reflexions.. . .. Good job ;P
    Lashes are cool, love the shadows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhh these look so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Those lashes are absolutely stunning! Great look, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great look as usual. I luv that you are gettting more creative, and think outside of the box with your make up looks recently~~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I try ;P
      It's hard after making so many looks!

      Delete
  5. The reflection from the lashes look so cool! I love the contrast between the gunmetal grey and the gold!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, I don't think I've seen something this intricate in a long time! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, the reflections of those lashes look so cool! The shadow look is so cleanly blended, and I love the lighter color in the crease - it's so different!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW those lashes are insane!! I honestly thought you added blue and green dots over the black, it changes the whole look!!! I love these sooo much, I would totally wear them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome look. And those lashes are intense!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^